Pay Rent Online
For your convenience you may now pay your rent on-line from your checking account, by clicking on the link below to enter the secure on-line payment system.
Please read the following guidelines to assist you in making this process successful.
- Please remember that rent payments are due on the first day of the month and late fees will apply in accordance with the terms of your lease agreement.
- After initial registration, please wait for your temporary password to be emailed to you before you attempt to log-on for the first time. You will then be prompted to change the password to the one of your choosing.
- Please make sure that you enter your user name and password very carefully. The system is case sensitive, any deviations will block access to your account. If you have forgotten your user name or password, please click on the link that will launch the recovery application before you attempt the log-in process! This will prevent you from locking your account.
- If you have locked your account, the system will allow the launch of the password recovery system typically the next day.
- If using the One Time Payment option each month, please enter only the following information: Location (Payee); Pay from Account (Your Account Info); Amount (Remittance Amount) & Apartment # then submit payment. You do not have to enter a check number.
- After submission you will receive a transaction receipt. If the response does not read "Successful Transaction" payment has not been made. Please follow the payment process again.
- All payments submitted typically will clear your account within 24-48 hours after submission, please allow more time for weekend submissions.
- Please click on the link below to go to the secure on-line payment website and begin the process of either setting up a new account or log into an existing account.
If you are receiving an error that your browser is not supported when trying to make an online payment, follow these steps to correct the issue:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select "Tools” from the tool bar
- Select "Compatibility View Settings”
- Add "selectpayment.com” to the list
- Close the "Compatibility View Settings” and
go to the following link to make your payment below.
***Online Payment Portal
Internet Explorer 9 and above
|PAY HERE: https://ssl.selectpayment.com/cpp/ERBCA CPP/Login.aspx|
If you edit a recurring payment which you have previously established, please note that the system will count all payments made toward the limit in which you set.
For example: If you set-up the payment on March 1 ,for monthly payments to come out on the 1 of each month, then subsequently edit that payment on May 3 , the system will count it as 3 payments have already been made. If you have set the limit to 12, only 9 payments would be remaining. You would then have to extend the number of payments or wait until that set of recurring payments has expired, before creating a new set.