Alexandria of Carmel offers luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent near the Arts & Design District in Carmel IN. Alexandria is a new urban styled community located just steps from coffee shops, shopping and the Monon Trail, Alexandria has all the charm of downtown Carmel, wrapped in elegant architecture. This award-winning community specializes in immediate move-ins and corporate furnished apartments. Carmel has been voted one of the nations Best Place to Live by Money Magazine, making it one of the country's most popular zip codes. Activities are happening all the time that make our social scene where you want to be. Alexandria is a great place to connect and get involved, from our amenities to our events - we’re just waiting for you to join in Visit today and see why Alexandria of Carmel is one of the areas premier properties--offering custom apartment homes and concierge level service!
- Great Special! Save $1000 at Move-In on a 3 Bedroom. Hurry, Special Ends September 30th!
- We Specialize in Same Day Move-Ins! Reserve Your Apartment Today for Just $50 per Applicant!
- WINNER of the 2015 Indiana Apartment Association Best Corporate Suite Program!
- Offering exclusive smoke and pet free, dedicated buildings and pet friendly buildings
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|The Allegiance 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#3C-14||711||$899.00||Apply|
|The Ambassador 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#2E-12||862||$919.00||Apply|
|The Capital 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#1B-10||1111||$1079.00||Apply|
|The Congressional 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT2X1||954||$999.00||Apply|
|The Declaration 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT3X2||1218||$1334.00||Apply|
|The Diplomat 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#1A-3||756||$899.00||Apply|
|The Independence 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT1X1||707||$834.00||Apply|
|The Liberty 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT2X2||1091||$1099.00||Apply|
|The Union 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#2F-9||1196||$1124.00||Apply|
- 24 Hour emergency maintenance service
- Blinds provided in all apartments
- Business center with presentation flat screen
- Cardio & resistance gym
- Central air conditioning
- Close access to the Monon Trail
- Connections in all apartments
- Corporate Leasing Available
- Dishwasher with energy efficient cycle
- E-lounge with complimentary coffee bar
- Garbage Disposal
- Generous walk-in closet options
- Great social scene and community events
- Grilling Stations at the pool deck gazebo
- Lake & boulevard views
- Lakeside pool with aqua gazebo and deck jets
- Leash-free pet park on premise
- New Urban styled community
- On-Site Management
- Online Application & reservations
- Options available
- Package acceptance and daily storage
- Parallel parking options
- Patio, balcony options
- Pool side Wi-fi lounge
- Professional, friendly staff
- Range-hood Microwaves
- Resident E-lounge & business center
- Rose Connex 3 tiers of high speed Internet
- Rose Connex high speed Internet, digital TV & phone service
- Seasonal pool side yoga
- Short term lease options available
- Universally attached garages
- Washer/dryer options
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Custom apartment homes for rent. For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (317)-660-6200 or contact us online at email@example.com .
The following are designated as non-smoking buildings: #5, #10 and #14.
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.
A fully refundable Security Deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score), is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 non-refundable redecorating fee.
Pets are welcome at Alexandria, allowing Up to (2) pets maximum per apartment, with a $300 Non-Refundable pet fee plus $25 per month. The combined weight of both dogs must not exceed 80 pounds on the 2nd and 3rd floor levels. Breed restrictions do apply, and veterinarian statements indicating breed and shot records must be provided upon move in. Multiple pet stations and a lease-free bark park are available on the premises.
Statement of Rental Policy and Guidelines
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families with Children
Studio - 2 people
Studio - 2 people
One bedroom - 2 people
One bedroom - 3 people
Two bedroom - 4 people
Two bedroom - 5 people
Three bedroom - 6 people
Three bedroom - 7 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
This information is subject to change at owner's discretion. Revised 9/29/2016