Alexandria of Carmel offers luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent near the Arts & Design District in Carmel IN. Alexandria is a new urban styled community located just steps from coffee shops, shopping and the Monon Trail, Alexandria has all the charm of downtown Carmel, wrapped in elegant architecture. This award-winning community specializes in immediate move-ins and corporate furnished apartments. Carmel has been voted one of the nations Best Place to Live by Money Magazine, making it one of the country's most popular zip codes. Visit today and see why Alexandria of Carmel is one of the areas premier properties--offering custom apartment homes and concierge level service!
- Great Special! Save $500 at Move-In on 1 Bedrooms & 3 Bedrooms & $1000 on 2 Bedroom 2 Baths! Hurry Limited Time!
- We Specialize in Same Day Move-Ins! Reserve Your Apartment Today for Just $50 per Applicant!
- WINNER of the 2015 Indiana Apartment Association Best Corporate Suite Program!
- Offering exclusive smoke and pet free, dedicated buildings and pet friendly buildings
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|The Allegiance 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#2C-14||711||$884.00||Apply|
|The Ambassador 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#2E-13||862||$919.00||Apply|
|The Capital 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#1B-8||1111||$1079.00||Apply|
|The Congressional 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#1G-7||954||$999.00||Apply|
|The Constitution 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#2E-5||872||$959.00||Apply|
|The Diplomat 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#1A-11||756||$869.00||Apply|
|The Independence 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#2C-10||707||$834.00||Apply|
|The Liberty 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#1B-14||1091||$1099.00||Apply|
|The Parliament 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#3G-15||996||$1014.00||Apply|
|The Senator - One Bedroom Loft||#2H-7||634||$819.00||Apply|
|The Union 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#2B-10||1196||$1124.00||Apply|
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- AtandT U-Verse Is Available
- Basketball and Horseshoes
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Beautiful Pool and Sundeck
- Bike Storage
- Blinds Provided in All Apartments
- Cable Tv and High-Speed internet Available, Or Satellite
- Carports Available
- Central Air Conditioning
- Check Us Out On Facebook
- Close To Bicentennial Park
- Community Events
- Community Gardens
- Convenient Location Near I-75, I-475, I-69, and Us-23
- Corporate Leasing Available
- Credit Cards Accepted For Online Application
- Discounts For Select Employers, and Longevity
- Earn For Resident Referrals
- Enclosed Dog Run Located within Community
- Garbage Disposal
- Garden Level, Patio, Balcony, Or Bay Window
- Handicap Accessibility
- Helpful, Caring Leasing Staff
- Large Closets and Walk-in Closets
- Lighted Parking
- On-Site Management
- Packages Accepted in Office
- Short Term Lease Option
- Spacious Clubhouse with Large Screen Television and Wi-Fi
- Two-Bedroom/Two-Bathroom Style Available with Washer/Dryer
- Washer/Dryer and Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- Water, Sewer and Trash Removal Paid
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Custom apartment homes for rent. For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (317)-660-6200 or contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.
A fully refundable Security Deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score), is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 non-refundable redecorating fee.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee, and $25 per month. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment on the second or third floor, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Residents with pets will not be accepted for occupancy in building #5, #10 and #14. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $50.
14. The following are designated as non-smoking buildings: #5, #10 and #14.
This information is subject to change at owner's discretion. Revised 3-25-2016