Bavarian Village is the east side's premier community for apartment living. Our award-winning community is just minutes to all that the east side and downtown Indianapolis has to offer. Limited access gate, beautiful landscaping, fully stocked ponds and acres of green space provide a quaint escape from the city. Bavarian Village is conveniently located near indoor and outdoor malls, numerous dining options, and ample entertainment choices. Activities are happening all the time that make our social scene where you want to be. Bavarian Village is a great place to connect and get involved, from our amenities to our events - we’re just waiting for you to join in! Reach out to us today and see why Bavarian Village is the best choice to call home!
- 24 hour maintenance service guarantee
- Laundry facility in each entryway
- Enhanced privacy with ample green space
- Award-winning management team
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
- 7-Days A Week Maintenance Pet Friendly--Large Dogs Welcome
- Award-Winning Management Team
- Breezy Lakeside Clear Blue Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Elite Golf Driving Cage and Fitness Center
- Enhanced Privacy with Ample Green Space
- Enjoyable Sand Volleyball Court
- Lake Views
- Laundry Facility in Each Entryway
- Minutes From Access To interstates I-70, I-465, and I-65
- Next Day Digital Cable Connection
- Thoughtfully Designed Open Layout Floor Plans To Maximize Living Space
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 - 5:00 pm
Custom apartment homes for rent. For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (317)-894-8088 or contact us online at email@example.com .
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $35.
A fully refundable security deposit of $99 is collected at time of move in. There is also a $115 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Pets are welcome with a $250 non-Refundable fee. Dogs must not exceed 80 pounds. Breed restrictions do apply, and veterinarian statements indicating breed must be provided as well as shot records upon move in.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on rent, income and debt. Rent to income ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $250 non-refundable pet fee per apartment required. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $35.
This information is subject to change at owner's discretion: Last Revised 3-25-2016