EXPECT THE BEST! That's exactly what you'll find when you choose to live at Charter Oaks Apartments. An unparalleled standard of living far above the rest. This residential community features 773 one and two bedroom apartments ideally located in a quiet country setting, yet close to the advantages of the city. Charter Oaks is just minutes away from I-69. Your apartment will include all of the modern conveniences you would expect to find to suit a contemporary lifestyle. As for recreation, there are community gardens, pleasant walking and jogging conditions, a swimming pool, picnic tables, barbeque grills, volleyball, horseshoes, basketball, and a beautiful clubhouse. You will find Charter Oaks to be more than just a place to live...it's a great place to call home!
- Online Rent Payment Option!
- Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal Paid
- Community Gardens!
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|Acorn 1 Bedroom||#WAITCOA1||590||$465.00||Apply|
|Acorn 2 Bedroom||#WAITCOA2||750||$580.00||Apply|
|Acorn 2 Bedroom||#13303||760||$580.00||Apply|
|Acorn 2 Bedroom||#12303||760||$580.00||Apply|
|Acorn 2 Bedroom||#15103||750||$560.00||Apply|
|Barrier Free 1 Bedroom||#WAITCBF1||529||$450.00||Apply|
|Barrier Free 2 Bedroom||#WAITCBF2||741||$555.00||Apply|
|Chestnut Oak 1 Bedroom||#WAITCOC1||590||$495.00||Apply|
|Chestnut Oak 1 Bedroom||#03105||590||$480.00||Apply|
|Chestnut Oak 2 Bedroom||#WAITCOC2||750||$605.00||Apply|
|Chestnut Oak 2 Bedroom||#09103||750||$595.00||Apply|
|Chestnut Oak 2 Bedroom||#08203||760||$605.00||Apply|
|Chestnut Oak 2 Bedroom||#09303||760||$605.00||Apply|
|Chestnut Oak Studio||#WAITCOST||391||$435.00||Apply|
|Downey Oak 1 Bedroom||#WAITCOD1||590||$480.00||Apply|
|Downey Oak 1 Bedroom||#18107||590||$460.00||Apply|
|Downey Oak 1 Bedroom||#17211||600||$480.00||Apply|
|Downey Oak 2 Bedroom||#WAITCOD2||750||$580.00||Apply|
|Downey Oak 2 Bedroom||#18101||750||$560.00||Apply|
|Downey Oak 2 Bedroom||#17312||760||$580.00||Apply|
|Downey Oak 2 Bedroom||#17303||760||$580.00||Apply|
|English Oak 1 Bedroom||#WAITCOE1||625||$495.00||Apply|
|English Oak 1 Bedroom||#22108||625||$525.00||Apply|
|English Oak 2 Bedroom||#WAITCOE2||790||$610.00||Apply|
|English Oak 2 Bedroom||#22101||790||$595.00||Apply|
|English Oak 2 Bedroom||#21208||950||$670.00||Apply|
- Availability 24 Hours
- 24-Hour On-Site Emergency Maintenance Available
- Basketball and Horseshoes
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Beautiful Competition Size Pool and Sundeck
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Bike Storage
- Cable Ready
- Cable Tv and High-Speed internet Available
- Central Air Conditioning
- Community Events
- Community Gardens
- Convenient Location Near I-69
- Corporate Leases Available
- Credit Cards Accepted For Online Application
- Earn with Our Resident Referral Program
- Efficient Appliances
- Electric Range/Oven, and Refrigerator
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposals
- Garden Level, Patio, Balcony, Or Bay Window
- Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- Helpful, Caring Leasing Staff
- High Speed internet
- Laundry Rooms in Every Building
- Lighted Parking
- On Site Management
- Packages Accepted in Office
- Prime Walking and Jogging Conditions
- Satellite Tv Option
- Spacious Clubhouse with Large Screen Television and Free Wi-Fi
- Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal Paid
- Window Coverings
Monday: 9:00 to 6:00
Tuesday: 9:00 to 5:30
Wednesday: 9:00 to 5:30
Thursday: 9:00 to 6:00
Friday: 9:00 to 5:30
Saturday: 9:00 to 3:00
Sunday: 12:00 to 4:00
Requirements for Application
Payment of a $30 application processing fee per adult 18 years and older, along with a completed application. Within 24 hours following your application approval, you may submit your partial deposit to hold your apartment and lock you into any specials that may be offered. A partial security deposit of $100 must be paid within 24 hours of your application being approved.
Requirements for Move-in
The remainder of the security deposit is due at the time of move-in. If the application was approved without any additional deposit required, the remainder would be $150. The first full month's rent will be due at the time of move in.
APPLICATION & RENTAL PRACTICES:
- All applicants over the age of 18 are required to be a leaseholder.
- Potential leaseholders and guarantors are required to complete a Lease Application and pay an application processing fee.
- Application acceptance is based on whether or not the criteria is met by all leaseholders or guarantors.
- Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules and Regulations.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding information contained herein or questions about specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting the Property Manager at the community where you are applying for residency.
OCCUPANCY GUIDELINES: Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established:
|ALL ADULT HOUSEHOLD||FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN|
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY: If you or any of your occupants are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will be evicted immediately.
CRIMINAL RECORD: If you or any of your occupants have been convicted of a violent or aggressive crime against a person or property, or the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a federally defined controlled substance, you may not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) have been convicted of a crime as described above, your file will be reviewed for possible eviction.
GOOD RENTAL HISTORY: We will review your past rental history. If you have never rented before, this does not mean that your application will automatically be denied. If there are any negative reports regarding Landlord/Tenant issues, your application may not be accepted.
PROOF OF INCOME: Please be able to verify your income of no less than three times the rental rate (before any discounts) of the apartment you have chosen. Guarantors must be able to verify income of no less than five times the rental rate.
CREDIT HISTORY: Approval is based on a credit score provided by a 3rd party screening service. If you have had a bankruptcy, it must be discharged. The evaluation of your credit score may determine that you are required to pay an additional security deposit.
YOU MAY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER SIGN A GUARANTOR AGREEMENT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A FULL-TIME STUDENT: We will require you to meet the rental history and credit requirements; however, if your income is not sufficient, we will allow a member of your immediate family sign as a guarantor for you. Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules & Regulations. If either the guarantor or the student has any negative records pertaining to Landlord/Tenant issues, the application will not be approved. If approved, a double security deposit is required.