Enclave Apartments at Midlothian Village in Virginia is the place to enjoy direct access to miles of walking trails surrounding the 9-acre lake of the Historic Midlothian Mines Park System. Enclave's immediate access to VA 288 makes shopping, dining and major employers in Richmond's West End and Downtown Districts less than 20 minutes away. In addition to Enclave's private location, our close surroundings are renown for stunning golf clubs and resorts both private and public including Independence, Providence, Windy Hill, Brandermill and The First Tee. This award-winning community showcases new urban architectural design carefully blended into a panorama of natural beauty. Our individually custom designed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes for rent offer breath-taking lake and woodland views. Inside, you will find a spacious layout with custom cherry cabinetry , and the highest carpet replacement standard in the industry. You will be sure to find just the layout, look and feel you desire at Enclave Apartments. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter, give us a call or stop in to visit the Enclave community and see if it’s a good fit for you! We can’t wait to meet you!
- National Winner of the 2014 Community of the Year! - By The National Apartment Association
- Award Winning Corporate Furnished Suite Program!
- Specializing in Immediate Move-Ins!
- Private community overlooking a scenic lake and woodlands
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|The Harrison 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#206-2||670||$939.00||Apply|
|The Henry 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#303-15||1053||$1200.00||Apply|
|The Jefferson 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT2X1||959||$1079.00||Apply|
|The Madison 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT2X2||1157||$1259.00||Apply|
|The Monroe 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#305-15||874||$1069.00||Apply|
|The Tyler 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT1X1||756||$969.00||Apply|
|The Wilson 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT3X2||1189||$1399.00||Apply|
- 1.5 Acres Dedicated To Wetlands Preservation
- 20 Minutes From Short Pump and Downtown Richmond
- 24 Hour Maintenance and Same Day Service Guarantee
- Award Winning Corporate Furnished Suite Program
- Award Winning Landscaping
- Beautiful Clubhouse with Library and Conference Room
- Cardio and Resistance Training Room
- Climate-Controlled interior Hallways
- Convenient Package Acceptance Service
- Custom Apartment Homes For Rent
- Custom Built Apartment Designs
- Direct Access To Miles Of Walking Trails Surrounding The 9-Acre Lake Of The Midlothian Mines Park
- Economically Designed Central Air Units
- Enormous Walk-in Closets
- Modern, Residential Community with A New-Urban Design
- Next Day internet and Digital Cable in-Home Connection
- Optional Flex Space
- Outdoor Grilling Station
- Pool with Aquatic Gazebo and Wifi
- Private Community Overlooking A Scenic Lake and Woodlands
- Resident Cyber Cafe
- Social Calendar with Planning Director
- Specializing in Immediate Move-ins
- Stocked Lake with Tranquil Overlook
- Top Rated Schools
- Universally Attached Garages*
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Beautiful, custom apartment homes for rent in a breathtaking, parkside setting!
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.
A fully refundable security deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Up to two (2) pets maximum, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee required, and a $200 refundable pet deposit. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman, and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Residents with pets will not be accepted for occupancy in buildings #1, #4, #8, & #11. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on rent, income and debt. Rent to income ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards. The combined rent to income ratio of all parties cannot exceed 33%. All roommates 18 or older must complete an application and sign the lease agreement.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee required, and a $200 refundable pet deposit. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog.
Residents with pets will not be accepted for occupancy in buildings #1, #4, #8, #11. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $50.
14. The following are designated as non-smoking buildings: #1, #4, #8, #11.
This informaiton is subject to change at owner's discretion: Last Revised 03-25-2016