Enclave Apartments at Midlothian Village in Virginia is the place to enjoy direct access to miles of walking trails surrounding the 9-acre lake of the Historic Midlothian Mines Park System. Enclave's immediate access to VA 288 makes shopping, dining and major employers in Richmond's West End and Downtown Districts less than 20 minutes away. In addition to Enclave's private location, our close surroundings are renown for stunning golf clubs and resorts both private and public including Independence, Providence, Windy Hill, Brandermill and The First Tee. This award-winning community showcases new urban architectural design carefully blended into a panorama of natural beauty. Our individually custom designed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes for rent offer breath-taking lake and woodland views. Inside, you will find a spacious layout with custom cherry cabinetry , and the highest carpet replacement standard in the industry. You will be sure to find just the layout, look and feel you desire at Enclave Apartments. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter, give us a call or stop in to visit the Enclave community and see if it’s a good fit for you! We can’t wait to meet you!
- National Winner of the 2014 Community of the Year! - By The National Apartment Association
- Award Winning Corporate Furnished Suite Program!
- Specializing in Immediate Move-Ins!
- Private community overlooking a scenic lake and woodlands
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|The Harrison 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#206-1||670||$909.00||Apply|
|The Henry 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#B03-1||1053||$1240.00||Apply|
|The Jefferson 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT2X1||959||$1079.00||Apply|
|The Madison 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT2X2||1157||$1259.00||Apply|
|The Monroe 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#305-15||874||$1069.00||Apply|
|The Tyler 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT1X1||756||$969.00||Apply|
|The Washington 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#101-1||1332||$1559.00||Apply|
|The Wilson 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT3X2||1189||$1399.00||Apply|
- 1.5 Acres Dedicated To Wetlands Preservation
- 20 Minutes From Short Pump and Downtown Richmond
- 24 Hour Maintenance and Same Day Service Guarantee
- Award Winning Corporate Furnished Suite Program
- Award Winning Landscaping
- Beautiful Clubhouse with Library and Conference Room
- Cardio and Resistance Training Room
- Climate-Controlled interior Hallways
- Convenient Package Acceptance Service
- Custom Apartment Homes For Rent
- Custom Built Apartment Designs
- Direct Access To Miles Of Walking Trails Surrounding The 9-Acre Lake Of The Midlothian Mines Park
- Economically Designed Central Air Units
- Enormous Walk-in Closets
- Modern, Residential Community with A New-Urban Design
- Next Day internet and Digital Cable in-Home Connection
- Optional Flex Space
- Outdoor Grilling Station
- Pool with Aquatic Gazebo and Wifi
- Private Community Overlooking A Scenic Lake and Woodlands
- Resident Cyber Cafe
- Social Calendar with Planning Director
- Specializing in Immediate Move-ins
- Stocked Lake with Tranquil Overlook
- Top Rated Schools
- Universally Attached Garages*
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Beautiful, custom apartment homes for rent in a breathtaking, parkside setting!
The following are designated as non-smoking buildings: #1, #4, #8, & #11
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.
A fully refundable security deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Up to two (2) pets maximum, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee required, and a $200 refundable pet deposit. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman, and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Residents with pets will not be accepted for occupancy in buildings #1, #4, #8, & #11. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families with Children
Studio - 2 people
Studio - 2 people
One bedroom - 2 people
One bedroom - 3 people
Two bedroom - 4 people
Two bedroom - 5 people
Three bedroom - 6 people
Three bedroom - 7 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
This informaiton is subject to change at owner's discretion: Last Revised 09-29-2016