LakePointe Apartments located in Batavia, Ohio, conveniently located minutes from I-275 and SR-32, includes all the luxuries one could ask for. Every one and two bedroom apartment home includes a full size washer and dryer, private lakefront balcony or patio, cathedral ceilings in select styles, plus heat and water are included in your rent. Enjoy your afternoon lounging by the pool or take a short drive to Clepper Park, Eastgate Mall, and fine restaurants. Proudly affiliated with the West Clearmont School District.
Ready to apply?
View our floor plans to choose which apartment home will work best for you. If the desired floor plan you are interested in is not available, you can still apply for our Priority List. Apartment availability is not guaranteed. You can always call us for up-to-minute availability.
Be sure to visit our sister community, Eastgate Woods Apartments!
- Pay Rent Online
- Heat and water included
- Full-size washer and dryer in every apartment
- Pets conditional- Cats/Dogs under 25lbs
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
1. This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
2. Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
3. Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
4. Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Households
One bedroom – 2 people
Two bedroom – 4 people
Families with Children
One bedroom – 3 people
Two bedroom – 5 people
5. Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
6. An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
7. Rental criteria.
• This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
• An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
• Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
• An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
• Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
• Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Property Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
Edward Rose & Sons
38525 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303