Latitudes is known for offering luxury apartments in a resort-styled setting on the south side of Indianapolis, in popular Franklin Township. Located east of Interstate I-65 on County Line Road, the community is easy to access for commuters traveling to downtown Indy, the University of Indianapolis or south to Columbus, Indiana and Louisville, KY. It is a perfect location to get where you need to be. The apartments are designed with many custom architectural design elements such as dual access to patios via the living room and master bedroom, custom dressing vanities in many master suites and airy, open sunrooms. The property has expansive lake views and water features as well as 4 acres dedicated to wetlands preservation as a beautiful natural habitat for birds and wildlife. The open green space on the community makes it a popular choice for residents seeking more landscaping and privacy than a typical apartment community. Activities are happening all the time that make our social scene where you want to be. Latitudes is a great place to connect and get involved, from our amenities to our events - we’re just waiting for you to join in! Discover the award winning floor plans that make Latitudes a unique and unexpected luxury choice on Indy's south side.
- Specializing in Same Day Move-Ins!
- Architecturally designed for more privacy than any other area apartment! Find out how!
- Winner - Best Recreation Services in the State of Indiana! IAA - Best Overall Amenities
- Full size W/D connections
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|The Constellation 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT32EE||1364||$1104.00||Apply|
|The Horizon 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22K2||1257||$909.00||Apply|
|The Latitude 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT11J||771||$784.00||Apply|
|The Meridian 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT21B||980||$829.00||Apply|
|The Navigator 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT11N||757||$774.00||Apply|
|The North Star 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22K||1077||$899.00||Apply|
|The Pendulum 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22CC||965||$909.00||Apply|
|The Sundial 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT11A||780||$764.00||Apply|
|The Voyager 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT32O||757||$774.00||Apply|
|Trade Wind 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22DD||1051||$919.00||Apply|
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service Guarantee
- Aquatic Hot Tub with Cascading Waterfall
- Award-Winning Landscaping
- Breezy Lakeside Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Custom Apartment Homes Available
- Custom Built Apartment Designs
- Custom-Designed Sunrooms
- Elegant Clubhouse
- Enormous Walk-in Closets
- Exclusive Front-To-Back Construction Design, with Fewer Shared Walls To Enhance Privacy
- Expansive 11-Foot Ceilings *
- Expansive Cardio and Resistance Toning Center
- Four Acres Dedicated To Wetland Preservation
- Four Fully Stocked Ponds with Tranquil Overlook
- Full Size W/D Connections
- Furnished Suites Available
- Garages, Carports and Storage Available
- Ideally Located in The Center Of Both City and Country Life
- Monitored Alarm System in Select Units
- Next Day internet and Digital Cable Activation
- Open Kitchens For Entertaining
- Open Layout Concept To Maximize Living Space
- Optional Flex Space
- Paved Jogging Path
- Spacious Balconies and Patios
- Unassigned Ample Parking
- Very Private, Scenic Lake and Woodland Views
- Winner - Best Recreation Services in The State Of indiana 2014 Iaa - Best Overall Amenities
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (317)-865-7368 or contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $40.
A fully refundable security deposit of $99, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score), is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Dogs and cats accepted! Certain conditions apply. $100 refundable fee plus $200 non-refundable deposit. There is a $20 monthly pet fee. Breed Restrictions: No Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Chows, Dobermans or German Shepherds. Veterinarian statement, indicating breed and shot records, must be provided upon move in.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on rent, income and debt. Rent to income ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards. The combined rent to income ratio of all parties cannot exceed 33%. All roommates 18 or older must complete an application and sign the lease agreement.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $200 non-refundable pet fee and a $100 refundable pet deposit required and $20 pet rent per month. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $40.
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OWNER"S DISCRETION.