Latitudes is known for offering luxury apartments in a resort-styled setting on the south side of Indianapolis, on the edge of Greenwood, IN. Located east of Interstate I-65 on County Line Road, the community is easy to access for commuters traveling to downtown Indy, the Greenwood Park Mall, the University of Indianapolis or south to Columbus, Indiana and Louisville, KY. It is a perfect location to get where you need to be. The apartments are designed with many custom architectural design elements such as dual access to patios via the living room and master bedroom, custom dressing vanities in many master suites and airy, open sunrooms. The property has expansive lake views and water features as well as 4 acres dedicated to wetlands preservation as a beautiful natural habitat for birds and wildlife. The open green space on the community makes it a popular choice for residents seeking more landscaping and privacy than a typical apartment community. Activities are happening all the time that make our social scene where you want to be. Latitudes is a great place to connect and get involved, from our amenities to our events - we’re just waiting for you to join in! Discover the award winning floor plans that make Latitudes a unique and unexpected luxury choice on Indy's south side.
- Great Special! Save $1000 at Move-In on a 2 or 3 Bedroom Apartment!*
- Save $500 on a 1 Bedroom Apartment at Move-In!*
- Reserve Your Apartment for Just $40 Per Applicant Today
- Specializing in Same Day Move-Ins
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|The Capricorn 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT21||1046||$889.00||Apply|
|The Constellation 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT32EE||1364||$1189.00||Apply|
|The Horizon 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22K2||1257||$929.00||Apply|
|The Latitude 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT11J||771||$839.00||Apply|
|The Longitude 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22M||1281||$999.00||Apply|
|The Meridian 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT21B||980||$869.00||Apply|
|The Navigator 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT11N||757||$829.00||Apply|
|The North Star 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22K||1077||$929.00||Apply|
|The Pendulum 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22CC||965||$939.00||Apply|
|The Sundial 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT11A||780||$819.00||Apply|
|The Voyager 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT32O||757||$1134.00||Apply|
|Trade Wind 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT22DD||1051||$949.00||Apply|
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service Guarantee
- Aquatic Hot Tub with Cascading Waterfall
- Award-Winning Landscaping
- Breezy Lakeside Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Custom Apartment Homes Available
- Custom Built Apartment Designs
- Custom-Designed Sunrooms
- Elegant Clubhouse
- Enormous Walk-in Closets
- Exclusive Front-To-Back Construction Design, with Fewer Shared Walls To Enhance Privacy
- Expansive 11-Foot Ceilings *
- Expansive Cardio and Resistance Toning Center
- Four Acres Dedicated To Wetland Preservation
- Four Fully Stocked Ponds with Tranquil Overlook
- Full Size W/D Connections
- Furnished Suites Available
- Garages, Carports and Storage Available
- Ideally Located in The Center Of Both City and Country Life
- Monitored Alarm System in Select Units
- Next Day internet and Digital Cable Activation
- Open Kitchens For Entertaining
- Open Layout Concept To Maximize Living Space
- Optional Flex Space
- Paved Jogging Path
- Spacious Balconies and Patios
- Unassigned Ample Parking
- Very Private, Scenic Lake and Woodland Views
- Winner - Best Recreation Services in The State Of indiana 2014 Iaa - Best Overall Amenities
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (317)-865-7368 or contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $40.
A fully refundable security deposit of $99, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score), is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Dogs and cats accepted! Certain conditions apply. $100 refundable fee plus $200 non-refundable deposit. There is a $20 monthly pet fee. Breed Restrictions: No Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Chows, Dobermans or German Shepherds. Veterinarian statement, indicating breed and shot records, must be provided upon move in.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families with Children
Studio - 2 people
Studio - 2 people
One bedroom - 2 people
One bedroom - 3 people
Two bedroom - 4 people
Two bedroom - 5 people
Three bedroom - 6 people
Three bedroom - 7 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OWNER"S DISCRETION.