Polo Run occupys 35 acres of beautifully landscaped green space. We offer Studio, 1, 2, & 3 Bedroom Apartment homes. At Polo Run, we offer the highest quality of apartment homes at the best value in Greenwood, Indiana! Excellent mangement insures that each resident will find a clean, fresh apartment on their move-in day, based on our extensive apartment checkpoint system. Customer service and satisfaction are our highest priorities! The community is conveniently located just minutes from the Greenwood Park Mall, and within walking distance to over 130 retail shops. It's close proximity to I-465 & I-65 makes Polo Run a popular, ideal location--one you will want to call home!
- Greenwood's best managed, smartest value community!
- Best quality option at the most affordable price
- Enhanced privacy with ample green space, and with easy access to Greenwood Park Mall and several restaurants
- $200 Military Appreciation Move-In Discount*
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|The Belgian 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT3X2||1274||$999.00||Apply|
|The Clydesdale 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT2X2||935||$794.00||Apply|
|The Morgan 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT1X1||528||$529.00||Apply|
|The Palomino 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#0854||528||$619.00||Apply|
|The Pinto 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#0320||634||$674.00||Apply|
|The Thoroughbred 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT2X1||634||$599.00||Apply|
- 200 Military Appreciation Move-in Discount*
- Available in Select Units
- Award-Winning Resident Service Program
- Barefoot Volleyball
- Best Quality Option At The Most Affordable Price
- Elite Fitness Center
- Enhanced Privacy with Ample Green Space, Ion with Easy Access To Greenwood Park Mall and Several Restaurants
- Furnished Suites Available*
- Greenwood'S Best Managed, Smartest Value Community
- Lush Green Courtyard
- Next Day internet and Digital Cable Connection
- Optional Flex Space
- Private Clear Blue Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Quality Apartment Homes For Rent
- Thoughtfully Designed Open Layout Floor Plans To Maximize Living Space
- Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Worry-Free 24 Hour Maintenance Service Guarantee
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $40.00.
A fully refundable security deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Up to (2) pets maximum are allowed per apartment, with a $299 non-Refundable fee plus $10.00 per month. The combined weight of both dogs must not exceed 80 pounds. Breed restrictions do apply, and veterinarian statements indicating breed must be provided as well as shot records upon move in.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on rent, income and debt. Rent to income ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $299 non-refundable pet fee required, and $10 per month. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $40.
This information is subject to change at owner's discretion: Last Revised 03-25-2016