Located on the north west edge of Indianapolis, Scarborough Lake Apartments combines quality management and stately architecture with with the natural beauty of manicured landscaping. As a nationally recognized builder, owner and developer of apartment communities, Edward Rose & Sons offers quality, unique apartment homes from studios to 3 bedrooms, that perfectly match today's standard of living. Scarborough offers great amenities including tennis courts, sand volleyball a cardio, resistance and workout gym and two beautiful well stocked lakes nestled in the heart of the community. This private oasis is a retreat from todays busy schedule, yet the location provides easy access to dining, shopping, sports and entertainment. Scarborough Lake is close to I-465, I-65 and 10 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. The community is conveniently located in the Pike Township School District and seconds from the Colts training facility and Eagle Creek Park. From a variety of floor plans, a great location and lots of free amenities, Scarborough Lake Apartments has it all! Give us a call or visit today to discover more about Scarborough Lake!
- WINNER OF THE INDIANA APARTMENT ASSOCIATION PRODIGY AWARD FOR BEST LEASING CENTER!
- 24-Hour maintenance service guarantee
- Award-winning management team
- Ideal location with easy access to interstate and shopping
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|Admiral 3 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT3X2||1274||$969.00||Apply|
|Marina 2 Bedroom 2 Bath||#WAIT2X2||1075||$714.00||Apply|
|Reef 2 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT2X1||698||$624.00||Apply|
|Sunrise 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#0167||562||$514.00||Apply|
|Sunset 1 Bedroom 1 Bath||#WAIT1X1||647||$534.00||Apply|
- 10 Minutes From Downtown indy
- 200 Military Appreciation Move-in Discount*
- 7-Days A Week Maintenance
- Award-Winning Management Team
- Award-Winning Resident Service Program
- Barefoot Volleyball Court
- Breezy Lakeside Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Enhanced Privacy with Ample Green Space
- Fitness Center
- Ideal Location with Easy Access To interstate and Shopping
- Next Day Digital Cable Connection
- Optional Flex Space
- Pike Township School District
- Quality Apartment Homes Available
- Thoughtfully Designed Open Layout Floor Plans To Maximize Living Space
- Two Fully Stocked, Manicured Lakes
- W/D Connections Available in Select Layouts
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $40.
A fully refundable security deposit of $99, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score), is collected at time of move in. There is also a $125 Non-Refundable Redecorating Fee.
Large pets welcome. One time $300 Non-Refundable pet fee required. NO MONTHLY PET FEE!!! The combined weight of both dogs must not exceed 80 pounds. Breed restrictions do apply, and veterinarian statements indicating breed and shot records must be provided upon move in.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on rent, income and debt. Rent to income ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee required. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $40.
This information is subject to change at owner's discretion: Last Revised 03-25-2016