Sundance Apartments is your direct connection to downtown Indy! Just 11 minutes from Downtown, Sundance has all the conveniences you need within walking distance. Our award-winning community offers 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom apartments at very competitive rents--with unique custom construction including: bay windows, sun rooms, angled walls, and vaulted ceilings. Activities are happening all the time that make our social scene where you want to be. Sundance is a great place to connect and get involved, from our amenities to our events - we’re just waiting for you to join in! Located in Perry Township in Southport, Sundance features quality apartment homes for rent that are just a short commute to IUPUI, The University of Indianapolis, and downtown. Live Better at Sundance!
- Great Special! Move in before October 31st and receive $400 off with a 1-bedroom lease or $800 off with a 2-bedroom lease*
- No Holding Fee! Only $40 Per Applicant Reserves Your Apartment Today!
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Direct connect to Downtown Indianapolis
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|Sundance Bay 2 Bd 1 Ba||#WAIT11UP||811||$829.00||Apply|
|Sundance Dawn 2 Br 2 Ba||#WAIT22DQ||1030||$889.00||Apply|
|Sundance Grand 2 Bd 2 Ba||#WAIT22FB||1069||$899.00||Apply|
|Sundance Grand w- Sunroom 2 Bd 2 Ba||#WAIT22MD||1175||$929.00||Apply|
|Sundance Mist 2 Bd 1 Ba||#WAIT21QD||978||$839.00||Apply|
|Sundance Shore 1 Bd 1Ba||#WAIT11QD||735||$779.00||Apply|
|Sundance Spirit 1 Bd 1 Ba||#WAIT11FB||785||$809.00||Apply|
|Sundance Vintage 2 Bd 2 Ba||#WAIT22QD||1027||$889.00||Apply|
- *24 Hour Maintenance Service Guarantee
- 11.3 Acre Fully-Stocked Lake For Fishing
- 200 Military Appreciation Move-in Discount
- 30 Acres Of Award-Winning Landscaping For Residential Appeal
- Award-Winning Resident Service Program
- Breezy Lakeside Clear Blue Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Cascading Water Sculpture
- Custom Apartment Design To Enhance Privacy
- Direct Connect To Downtown indianapolis
- Elite Cardio and Fitness Center
- Free Lake Views with Tranquil Overlook
- Full-Size Washer/Dryer Connections
- Furnished Suites Available
- indoor Jacuzzi
- Next Day internet and Digital Cable Connection
- Only indoor Racquetball Court
- Open Layout Concept To Maximize Living Space
- Optional Flex Space
- Private Patios and Balconies
- Quality Apartment Homes For Rent
- Resident Business Center
- Splendid Location, Ideal To Shopping and Entertainment
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $40.
A fully refundable security deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Up to (2) pets maximum are allowed per apartment, with a $100 Non-refundable fee $200 Refundable Deposit $20 monthly pet fee.The combined weightof both dogs must not exceed 80 pounds. Breed restrictions do apply, and veterinarian statements indicating breed must be provided as well as shot records upon move in.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on rent, income and debt. Rent to income ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards. The combined rent to income ratio of all parties cannot exceed 33%. All roommates 18 or older must complete an application and sign the lease agreement.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $200 non-refundable pet fee and a $100 refundable pet deposit required and $20 pet rent per month. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $40
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OWNER’S DISCRETION.