Sunscape Apartments is at the center of it all! Relax in surroundings of gorgeous landscaping nestled in the midst of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Indulge in an evening dip in the hot tub or outdoor pool after a vigorous workout in the cardio center. Relieve any stress in Roanoke's only apartment community with an indoor racquetball court. Voted best apartment community in Southwest Roanoke for several years, as well as, "The Best of Roanoke Awards" as chosen by readers of the Magazine, Sunscape is a beautiful apartment community of quality apartment homes for rent, featuring one and two bedroom open concept layouts. The community was developed and is owned by Edward Rose & Sons, one of the largest, most reputable and nationally recognized apartment developers and owners in the United States. Stop in today or schedule a tour to see if Sunscape is a great fit for you!
- Great Special! Save $500 at Move-In on a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment! Hurry Limited Time Offer!
- Winner of People's Choice Award for Best Apartment Community in Southwest Roanoke 2016!
- Specializing in Same Day Move-Ins- Large Pets Welcome!
- Award Winning Corporate Suite Program!
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
- 24 hour maintenance service guarantee
- Award Winning Corporate Suite Program!
- Award-winning landscaping
- Full Size W/D Connections
- Full-circuit cardio gym
- Furnished Suites Available
- Monitored alarm systems
- Next Day Internet and Digital Cable In-Home Connection & Activation!
- Only community in the area with an indoor racquetball court
- Open layout concept to maximize living space
- Optional flex space
- Perfectly nestled in the foothills of the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains
- Private patios and balconies
- Quality apartment homes for rent
- Resort-style pool
- Specializing in Immediate Move-Ins!
- Specializing in Same Day Move-Ins- Beautiful, fresh Inventory!
- Splendid location, ideal to shopping and entertaining
- Unique condo-like construction design to enhance privacy
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following are designated as non -smoking buildings: #2
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $32.
A fully refundable security deposit of $300, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable re-decorating fee.
Pets are allowed, with a $300 Non-Refundable fee. Breed and weight restrictions do apply. Two pet limit, the combined weight of two pets cannot exceed 80 lbs. Breed restrictions include: German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Pit Bull or Staffordshire Terrier, Doberman Pincher, Chow Chow. Veterinarian statements indicating breed, and shot records must be provided as well as shot records upon move in.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families with Children
Studio - 2 people
Studio - 2 people
One bedroom - 2 people
One bedroom - 3 people
Two bedroom - 4 people
Two bedroom - 5 people
Three bedroom - 6 people
Three bedroom - 7 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OWNER’S DISCRETION.