Sunscape Apartments is at the center of it all! Relax in surroundings of gorgeous landscaping nestled in the midst of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Indulge in an evening dip in the hot tub or outdoor pool after a vigorous workout in the cardio center. Relieve any stress in Roanoke's only apartment community with an indoor racquetball court. Voted best apartment community in Southwest Roanoke for several years, as well as, "The Best of Roanoke Awards" as chosen by readers of the Magazine, Sunscape is a beautiful apartment community of quality apartment homes for rent, featuring one and two bedroom open concept layouts. The community was developed and is owned by Edward Rose & Sons, one of the largest, most reputable and nationally recognized apartment developers and owners in the United States. Stop in today or schedule a tour to see if Sunscape is a great fit for you!
- Great Special! Save $500 at Move-In on a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment! Hurry Limited Time Offer!
- Winner of People's Choice Award for Best Apartment Community in Southwest Roanoke 2016!
- Specializing in Same Day Move-Ins- Large Pets Welcome!
- Award Winning Corporate Suite Program!
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
- 24 hour maintenance service guarantee
- Award Winning Corporate Suite Program!
- Award-winning landscaping
- Full Size W/D Connections
- Full-circuit cardio gym
- Furnished Suites Available
- Monitored alarm systems
- Next Day Internet and Digital Cable In-Home Connection & Activation!
- Only community in the area with an indoor racquetball court
- Open layout concept to maximize living space
- Optional flex space
- Perfectly nestled in the foothills of the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains
- Private patios and balconies
- Quality apartment homes for rent
- Resort-style pool
- Specializing in Immediate Move-Ins!
- Specializing in Same Day Move-Ins- Beautiful, fresh Inventory!
- Splendid location, ideal to shopping and entertaining
- Unique condo-like construction design to enhance privacy
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $32.
A fully refundable security deposit of $300, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable re-decorating fee.
Pets are allowed, with a $300 Non-Refundable fee. Breed and weight restrictions do apply. Two pet limit, the combined weight of two pets cannot exceed 80 lbs. Breed restrictions include: German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Pit Bull or Staffordshire Terrier, Doberman Pincher, Chow Chow. Veterinarian statements indicating breed, and shot records must be provided as well as shot records upon move in.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM
standards, which are based on rent, income and debt. Rent to income
ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a
consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM
standards. All roommates 18 or older must complete an application
and sign the lease agreement.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by
the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the
applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court
ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or
dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income,
savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships,
military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by
means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi
Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or
employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every
applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM
standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction .
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit
strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner
and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the
rent to income ratio or Yardi Resident ScreeningTM recommendation
due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor
must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident
ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $300
non-refundable pet fee per pet. If two (2) dogs are housed in an
apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The
following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American
Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd.
Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating
the breed type of the dog. Residents with pets will not be accepted for
occupancy in building #2. Management reserves the right to reject any
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when
determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months,
the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $32.
14. The following are designated as non -smoking buildings: #2
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OWNER’S DISCRETION.