Surrounded by lush, mature trees and 23-acres of beautiful landscaping, The Timbers offers a peaceful escape to come home to every day. We welcome large pets and have a leash-free bark park for your pets to enjoy the beautiful outdoors of our community. An award-winning community, The Timbers is located just minutes from downtown Evansville, and offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes for rent. Come in today and see what makes The Timbers the number one choice in Evansville!
- Great Special! Save $500 at Move-In On 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments! Hurry - Limited Time!
- IAA Award Winner for Best Apartment Models! Tour One Today!
- Best quality option at the most affordable price
- W/D connections available*
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service Guarantee
- All-in-One Payment - Water/Sewer Fees included in Rent, Digital Cable Paid with Rent.
- Award-Winning Management Team
- Award-Winning Resident Service Program
- Best Quality Option At The Most Affordable Price
- Cafe Style Balconies and Patios Unique Wooded Walking Trail
- Crystal Clear Blue Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Enhanced Privacy with Ample Green Space
- Evansville'S Best Managed, Smartest Valued Community
- Full-Size Basketball Court
- Furnished Suites Available*Available in Select Units
- Ideal Location with Easy Access To interstates
- Next Day Digital Cable Connection
- Optional Flex Space
- Quality Apartment Homes For Rent
- Sand Volleyball Court Expansive Cardio and Resistance Toning Center
- Thoughtfully Designed Open Layout Floor Plans To Maximize Living Space
- W/D Connections Available*
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $35.
A fully refundable security deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $125 non-refundable redecorating fee.
Up to (2) pets maximum are allowed per apartment, with a $350 non-Refundable fee.The combined weight of both dogs must not exceed 80 pounds. Breed restrictions do apply, and veterinarian statements indicating breed must be provided as ell as shot records upon move in.
1. Rental approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards,whicharebasedonrent,incomeanddebt. Renttoincome ratio cannot exceed 33%.
2. In a roommate evaluation, all applicants are included in a consolidated lease score that must meet Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards. The combined rent to income ratio of all parties cannot exceed 33%. All roommates 18 or older must complete an application and sign the lease agreement.
3. Employment stability and wages must be verified in writing by the applicant's supervisor or human resources department or the applicant(s) must provide two (2) of their most recent employment pay stubs.
4. Other sources of eligible income include: Alimony, court ordered child support, additional applicants, social security, interest or dividend income, trust funds, pension income, disability income, savings, student loans, student grants and student scholarships, military housing stipends - BAS/BAQ, VHA, and BHS.
5. Self-employed applicants must provide proof of income by means of the most recent tax forms or accountant records.
6. Landlord tenant records are incorporated into the Yardi Resident ScreeningTM evaluation. Negative rental, mortgage or employment information may result in disqualification.
7. A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Approval is determined by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM standards, which are based on date, offense and type of conviction.
8. Additional security deposits may be required based on credit strength as evaluated by Yardi Resident ScreeningTM.
9. Applicant(s) have an outstanding balance owed to owner and/or its affiliate(s) will be automatically denied.
10. Guarantors will be accepted for applicants who do not meet the renttoincomeratioorYardiResidentScreeningTMrecommendation due to moderate, high or severe level of credit problems. A guarantor must achieve a qualified credit score according to Yardi Resident ScreeningTM and have a rent to income ratio that does not exceed 20%.
11. Pet policy standards permit two (2) pets maximum, with a $350 non-refundable pet fee required. If two (2) dogs are housed in an apartment, the combined weight may not exceed 80 pounds. The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier), Chow Chow, Doberman and German Shepherd. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
12. The following are occupancy standards based on the number of bedrooms:
1 Bedroom: Not to exceed two (2) occupants
2 Bedroom: Not to exceed four (4) occupants
3 Bedroom: Not to exceed six (6) occupants
An unborn child is not evaluated as a member of the household when determining unit size. When the child reaches the age of 18 months, the household must meet the established occupancy standards.
13. Application fee per applicant is $35.
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OWNER’S DISCRETION.