Surrounded by lush, mature trees and 23-acres of beautiful landscaping, The Timbers offers a peaceful escape to come home to every day. We welcome large pets and have a leash-free bark park for your pets to enjoy the beautiful outdoors of our community. An award-winning community, The Timbers is located just minutes from downtown Evansville, and offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes for rent. Come in today and see what makes The Timbers the number one choice in Evansville!
- Great Special! Save $500 at Move-In On 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments! Hurry - Limited Time!
- IAA Award Winner for Best Apartment Models! Tour One Today!
- Best quality option at the most affordable price
- W/D connections available*
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
- 24 Hour Maintenance Service Guarantee
- All-in-One Payment - Water/Sewer Fees included in Rent, Digital Cable Paid with Rent.
- Award-Winning Management Team
- Award-Winning Resident Service Program
- Best Quality Option At The Most Affordable Price
- Cafe Style Balconies and Patios Unique Wooded Walking Trail
- Crystal Clear Blue Pool with Spacious Sunning Area
- Enhanced Privacy with Ample Green Space
- Evansville'S Best Managed, Smartest Valued Community
- Full-Size Basketball Court
- Furnished Suites Available*Available in Select Units
- Ideal Location with Easy Access To interstates
- Next Day Digital Cable Connection
- Optional Flex Space
- Quality Apartment Homes For Rent
- Sand Volleyball Court Expansive Cardio and Resistance Toning Center
- Thoughtfully Designed Open Layout Floor Plans To Maximize Living Space
- W/D Connections Available*
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $35.
A fully refundable security deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $125 non-refundable redecorating fee.
Up to (2) pets maximum are allowed per apartment, with a $350 non-Refundable fee.The combined weight of both dogs must not exceed 80 pounds. Breed restrictions do apply, and veterinarian statements indicating breed must be provided as ell as shot records upon move in.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families with Children
Studio - 2 people
Studio - 2 people
One bedroom - 2 people
One bedroom - 3 people
Two bedroom - 4 people
Two bedroom - 5 people
Three bedroom - 6 people
Three bedroom - 7 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
THIS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OWNER’S DISCRETION.