THE GOOD LIFE BEGINS WITH A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. Thornridge Apartments offer beautiful apartments featuring 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms quietly nestled in the esteemed community of Grand Blanc. Surrounded by a peaceful country atmosphere, the convenience of the city is only minutes away. Our apartments include a G.E. refrigerator, range, and dishwasher. Some of our apartments have a cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan, heat included, and in-unit washer/dryer. As for your recreation, there are pleasant walking and jogging conditions, a sparkling swimming pool, picnic tables, barbeque grills, a basketball court, volleyball, horseshoes, breathtaking landscaping and a beautifully decorated clubhouse. Thornridge offers community gardening where residents can plant and harvest their own vegetables, fruits, or flowers. Community events are offered frequently throughout the year; these are a wonderful way to get to know your neighbors! This community not only offers the spaciousness and beauty you immediately see, but the convenience of shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and health club facilities nearby. Thornridge Apartments is luxury apartment living that's close to everything for next to nothing. Stop in to view your new home and see why our residents Expect the Best!
- Online Rent Payment Option
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- Washer/Dryer and Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- AT&T U-VERSE IS AVAILABLE!!
*All square footages and dimensions are approximate
|One Bedroom Cedar||#WAITCE11||580||$495.00||Apply|
|One Bedroom Cypress||#WAITCY11||610||$520.00||Apply|
|One Bedroom Juniper||#WAITJU11||926||$740.00||Apply|
|One Bedroom Spruce||#WAITSP11||600||$630.00||Apply|
|Three Bedroom Juniper||#WAITJU32||1250||$1065.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Cedar||#WAITCE21||750||$560.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Cypress||#WAITCY21||830||$595.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Juniper||#WAITJU21||1231||$840.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Pine||#WAITSP21||770||$750.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Spruce||#WAITSP22||900||$820.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Spruce||#25201||900||$820.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Spruce||#21310||900||$820.00||Apply|
|Two Bedroom Spruce||#26210||900||$820.00||Apply|
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- AT and T U-VERSE IS AVAILABLE!!
- Basketball, Volleyball and Horseshoes
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Beautiful Pool and Sundeck
- Bike Storage
- Blinds provided in all apartments
- Cable TV and High-Speed Internet Available, or Satellite
- Carports available
- Central Air Conditioning
- Close to Bicentennial Park
- Community Events
- Community Facebook Page
- Community Gardens
- Convenient Location Near I-75, I-475, I-69, and US-23
- Corporate Leasing Available
- Credit Cards Accepted for Online Application
- Earn $ for Resident Referrals
- Enclosed Dog Run Located Within Community
- Garbage Disposal
- Garden level, Patio, Balcony, or Bay Window
- Handicap Accessibility
- Helpful, Caring Leasing Staff
- Large Closets and Walk-in Closets
- Lighted Parking
- On-Site Management
- Packages Accepted in Rental Office
- Short Term Lease Option
- Spacious Clubhouse with Large Screen Television and WI-FI
- Two-Bedroom/Two-Bathroom Style Available with washer/dryer
- Washer/Dryer and Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- Water, sewer and trash removal paid
Monday: 9:00 to 6:00
Tuesday: 9:00 to 5:30
Wednesday: 9:00 to 5:30
Thursday: 9:00 to 6:00
Friday: 9:00 to 5:30
Saturday: 9:00 to 3:00
Sunday: 12:00 to 4:00
Requirements for Application
Payment of a $30 application processing fee per adult 18 years and older, along with a completed application. Within 24 hours following your application approval, you may submit your partial deposit to hold your apartment and lock you into any specials that may be offered. A partial security deposit of $100 must be paid within 24 hours of your application being approved.
Requirements for Move-in
The remainder of the security deposit which is $200, and first full month's rent will also be due at the time of move in.
APPLICATION & RENTAL PRACTICES:
· All applicants over the age of 18 are required to be a leaseholder.
· Potential leaseholders and guarantors are required to complete a Lease Application and pay an application processing fee.
· Application acceptance is based on whether or not the criteria is met by all leaseholders or guarantors.
· Acceptance consideration will be based oninformation pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in theLease Agreement and the Rules and Regulations.
· Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
· Questions regarding information contained herein or questions about specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting the Property Manager at the community where you are applying for residency.
OCCUPANCY GUIDELINES: Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established:
|ALL ADULT HOUSEHOLD||FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN|
· Studio – 2 people
· Studio – 2 people
· One Bedroom – 2 people
· One Bedroom – 3 people
· Two Bedroom – 4 people
· Two Bedroom – 5 people
· Three Bedroom – 6 people
· Three Bedroom – 7 people
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY: If you or any of your occupants are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will notbe permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) are listed on theSex Offender Registry, you will be evictedimmediately.
CRIMINALRECORD: Ifyouoranyofyouroccupantshavebeenconvictedofaviolentoraggressivecrimeagainst a person or property, or the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a federally defined controlled substance,you may not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s)have been convicted of a crime as described above, your file will be reviewed for possibleeviction.
GOOD RENTAL HISTORY: We will review your past rental history. If you have never rented before, this does notmean that your application will automatically be denied. If there are any negative reports regarding Landlord/Tenant issues,your application may not beaccepted.
PROOFOFINCOME: Pleasebeabletoverifyyourincomeofnolessthanthreetimestherentalrate(beforeanydiscounts) of the apartment you havechosen. Guarantors must be able to verify income of no less than five times the rental rate.
CREDITHISTORY: Approvalisbasedonacreditscoreprovidedbya3rdpartyscreeningservice.Ifyouhavehada bankruptcy,itmustbedischarged.Theevaluationofyourcreditscoremaydeterminethatyouarerequiredtopayanadditional securitydeposit.
YOUMAYHAVEANIMMEDIATEFAMILYMEMBER SIGN A GUARANTOR AGREEMENTFORYOUIFYOUAREAFULL-TIMESTUDENT: Wewillrequireyoutomeettherentalhistoryandcreditrequirements;however,ifyourincomeisnotsufficient,wewillallow a member of your immediate family sign as a guarantor for you. Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertainingto the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules & Regulations. If either the guarantor orthestudenthasanynegativerecordspertainingtoLandlord/Tenantissues,theapplicationwillnotbeapproved.Ifapproved, a double securitydeposit is required.
We welcome up to two pets per apartment (restrictions apply). Cats are welcome in any building, and dogs are welcome in select buildings. There is an additional monthly cat fee due of $20 per cat, and an additional one-time non-refundable fee of $150 per cat. There is an additional monthly dog fee due of $30 per dog, and an additional one-time non-refundable fee of $250 per dog. Please check with the Leasing Office for details and restrictions.