Glen Oaks Apartments|
410 Glen Oaks Drive, Muskegon, Michigan 49442
231.773.4142 Fax: (231) 773-1576
We are leasing! For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (231) 773-4142 or contact us on-line.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 to 6:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 4:00
Sunday: By Appointment
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee or Credit Check Fee.
A fully refundable security deposit of $200 is not collected until the day you move in.
Up to two cats allowed per apartment in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply. Contact us for more details.
Statement of Rental Policy
- This property is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee or Credit Check Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident's name shall be placed on a priority list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. When applying these standards, an infant will not be considered an occupant until reaching the age of 12 months.
- Studio – 1 person
- One bedroom – 2 people
- Two bedroom – 4 people
- Three bedroom – 6 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without the prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant's income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- payroll receipts dated within 30 days
- bank statements dated within 30 days
- brokerage statements dated within 90 days
- tax records dated within 1 year
- court records
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee or Credit Check Fee.
- Income must be consistent and verifiable. This may include, but is not limited to, salary, interest or dividend income, business income, social security, and court-ordered child support.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Resident Manager at the community or the Property Manager at the address below:
Edward Rose and Sons
P.O. Box 3015
Kalamazoo, MI 49003