Bella Vista is a stylish, urban designed development located in the heart of Fishers offering one, two and three bedroom apartments.Specializing in same day move-ins, the community is in the perfect location to quickly access I-69 through the new 106th street interchange for an easy commute to downtown Indianapolis, or to enjoy the community of Fishers at the area's many great local restaurants, shops, or the many business parks and hospitals located on the city's north side. Bella Vista borders the Chenney Park Nature Preserve, which adds 25 acres of green space and privacy not found at any other area community and is a wonderful complement to our smoke-free housing environment. This beautiful community offers stately three story brick buildings with universally attached garages, climate controlled interior hallways and generous parking options. Select your cabinetry style between a dark Kona or Chiffon finish with custom inset wine racks, elegant quartz counter tops with matching back splash, modern fixtures and many designer features! Bella Vista is tailored to match today's lifestyle while maintaining the welcoming, small town feel of Fishers. Bella Vista is a great place to connect and get involved, from our amenities to our events - we're just waiting for you to join in! Visit today and let us introduce you to true luxury living at Bella Vista!
- Great Special! Get One Month's Rent Free On All 2 BR 2 BA & 3 BR 2 BA Floor Plans!
- Fishers Best Studio Apartment, The SaxumAll Plank Flooring, Stylish Backsplash with Quartz Surfaces
- Year Round Sun Porch - Most Unique 2 Bedroom 2 Bath, The Castello!
- No Reservation Fee! Apply today for just $50 per applicant - no additional payment required until your move-in date! *
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Bicycle Parking Accommodations
- Cardio, Resistance & Free Weights Toning Gym
- Contemporary Color Palettes
- E-Lounge and Conference Center
- Granite countertops
- Immersion Soaking Tubs
- Leash Free Pet Park
- Modern Finishes
- Optional Furnished Interiors
- Outdoor TV Lounge with Fire Pit & Grilling Stations
- Pendant Lighting
- Plank Flooring
- Scenic, Stocked Lake
- Swimming Pool with Solar Ledge
- Walk-In Closets
- Club Center and Wifi Lounge
- Downtown Centered Lifestyle
- Expansive Open Concept Layouts
- Monday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Custom apartment homes for rent. For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (317)-558-8500.
The community is designated as non-smoking. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the exterior grounds of the community, inside any apartment, on patios and balconies and all building interiors including the clubhouse.
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.
A fully refundable Security Deposit of $150, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score), is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 non-refundable redecorating fee.
Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner. Our residents are welcome to have up to two (2) pets per apartment. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat will not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
Pet(s) must be spayed or neutered and is not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken. For purposes of identification, Resident(s) will supply Owner with a current photograph of pet(s). Visiting or the temporary housing of other pets is prohibited.
The following breeds of dogs are not permitted: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro do Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed's lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum. Caged domestic birds, fish and verified service animals for residents with disabilities are permitted without need of the Addendum. All other species of animals kept as a pet(s) by Resident(s) must be specifically approved in writing by Owner.
Resident(s) will be responsible and will pay for any damage or destruction caused by the pet to the Apartment, building, appurtenances, furnishings, or other property of Owner or property of other residents including liability for bodily harm. This responsibility/liability includes the repair of damaged items to their former condition and/or replacement of same where deemed necessary by owner, which may exceed the monetary amount of the pet deposit.
Please note the following costs associated with having pets at Bella Vista Apartments:
Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
Monthly Pet Fee: $25
Please contact the leasing office if you have any questions or concerns.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families with Children
Studio - 2 people
Studio - 2 people
One bedroom - 2 people
One bedroom - 3 people
Two bedroom - 4 people
Two bedroom - 5 people
Three bedroom - 6 people
Three bedroom - 7 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
This information is subject to change at owner's discretion. Revised 9-29-2016