Enclave Apartments in Midlothian, Virginia are the place to enjoy direct access to miles of walking trails surrounding the 9-acre lake of the Historic Midlothian Mines Park System. Enclave specializes in immediate move-ins and boasts immediate access to VA 288 which makes shopping, dining, and major employers in Richmond's West End and Downtown Districts less than 20 minutes away. In addition to Enclave's private location, our surroundings are renowned for their stunning golf clubs and resorts, both private and public, including Independence, Providence, Windy Hill, Brandermill and The First Tee. This award-winning community showcases new urban architectural design carefully blended into a panorama of natural beauty. Our individually custom designed one, two and three bedroom apartments offer breath-taking lake and woodland views. Inside, you will find a spacious layout with custom cherry cabinetry and the highest carpet replacement standard in the industry. You will be sure to find just the layout, look, and feel you desire at Enclave Apartments. Give us a call or stop in to visit the Enclave community and see if it’s a good fit for you! We can’t wait to meet you!
- Award Winning Corporate Furnished Suite Program!
- Midlothian's Only Parkside Community, Midlothian Mines Park, Starting A Summer Concert Series at the Ampitheater!
- Resident Cyber Café
- Resident Starbucks Coffee Machine
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- 24 Hour Maintenance and Same Day Service Guarantee
- Beautiful Clubhouse with Library and Conference Room
- Convenient Package Acceptance Service
- Direct Access To Miles Of Walking Trails Surrounding The 9-Acre Lake Of The Midlothian Mines Park
- Pool with Aquatic Gazebo and Wifi
- Specializing in Immediate Move-ins
- Universally Attached Garages*
- 1.5 Acres Dedicated To Wetlands Preservation
- 20 Minutes From Short Pump and Downtown Richmond
- Award Winning Corporate Furnished Suite Program
- Award Winning Landscaping
- Cardio and Resistance Training Room
- Climate-Controlled interior Hallways
- Custom Apartment Homes For Rent
- Custom Built Apartment Designs
- Modern, Residential Community with A New-Urban Design
- Optional Flex Space
- Outdoor Grilling Station
- Private Community Overlooking A Scenic Lake and Woodlands
- Resident Cyber Cafe
- Social Calendar with Planning Director
- Stocked Lake with Tranquil Overlook
- Top Rated Schools
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Beautiful, custom apartment homes for rent in a breathtaking, parkside setting!
The following are designated as non-smoking buildings: #1, #4, #8, & #11
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.
A fully refundable security deposit of $500, or up to 1 months rent (depending upon credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable redecorating fee.
Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner. Our residents are welcome to have up to two (2) pets per apartment, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee, a $200 refundable pet deposit, and a $25 monthly pet rent. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat will not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds. The following breeds of dogs are not permitted: Pit Bull, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro do Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed's lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum. Caged domestic birds, fish and verified service animals for residents with disabilities are permitted without need of the Addendum. All other species of animals kept as a pet(s) by Resident(s) must be specifically approved in writing by Owner. Pet owners must provide a statement from a veterinarian indicating the breed type of the dog. Management reserves the right to reject any dog.
The following are designated as no-pet/non-smoking buildings: #1, #4, #8 and #11.
Pet(s) must be spayed or neutered and is not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken. For purposes of identification, Resident(s) will supply Owner with a current photograph of pet(s). Visiting or the temporary housing of other pets is prohibited.
Resident(s) will be responsible and will pay for any damage or destruction caused by the pet to the Apartment, building, appurtenances, furnishings, or other property of Owner or property of other residents including liability for bodily harm. This responsibility/liability includes the repair of damaged items to their former condition and/or replacement of same where deemed necessary by owner, which may exceed the monetary amount of the pet deposit.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families with Children
Studio - 2 people
Studio - 2 people
One bedroom - 2 people
One bedroom - 3 people
Two bedroom - 4 people
Two bedroom - 5 people
Three bedroom - 6 people
Three bedroom - 7 people
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 North Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
This informaiton is subject to change at owner's discretion: Last Revised 09-29-2016