The first thing you'll notice about Granada Apartments is the lush, beautiful grounds. We're not a bunch of buildings and parking lots: there are mature shade trees throughout as well as open lawns. It's not just the grounds that are expertly maintained. The buildings are well kept.
- Gas for heating, cooking and hot water included
- Air conditioning
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry facilities in every building
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- 12-, 6- Or 3-Month Lease. 3-Month Lease Only Offered For initial Lease.
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Community Building
- Dish Network and High-speed Internet Service Available
- Free Wi-Fi At Pool and Community Building
- Gas For Heating, Cooking and Hot Water included
- Laundry Facilities in Every Building
- Near City Bus Line
- Picnic Tables and Grills
- Refreshing Pool with Sundeck
- Security Deposit and Administrative Fee Not Due Until The Day Of Move-in
- Water, Sewer and Trash Service Provided
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 to 6:00
- Saturday: 10:00 to 4:00
- Sunday: by appointment
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee, which is due at the time of move-in.
A security deposit and administrative fee are not collected until the day you move in.
Up to two pets, dogs or cats, are allowed per apartment in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply. Contact the leasing office for details.