- ENJOY SAVING $50 OFF EACH MONTH'S RENT WHEN YOU MOVE INTO A ONE OR TWO BEDROOM LEGACY STYLE APARTMENT! THIS SPECIAL APPLIES TO 12 MONTH LEASES.
Located in the rural community of Essexville, Huntington Place Apartments is just minutes from the city. Huntington Place Apartments offers beautiful one and two bedroom apartments along with laundry facilities located in each building for your convenience. Enjoy the refreshing pool or maybe you would prefer to bring a book and just relax on the deck. We boast a vast amount of green space, where there are grills and picnic tables located throughout for your pleasure. Community events are offered during the year; these are a wonderful way to get to know your neighbors! There are numerous areas for walking and jogging both in and around Huntington Place Apartments and it is a short distance to the Rail Trail where in addition to walking or jogging you can also enjoy biking and rollerblading. Huntington Place Apartments invites you to bring your dog or cat with you when you join our community! Our professional and courteous maintenance and leasing staff work hard to create a home that you can be proud of. Give us a call at (844) 546-1432 to schedule your appointment. If you prefer, just stop in and see why when you are a resident of Huntington Place Apartments, you can Expect the Best!
- Online Rent Payment Option
- Community Gardens
- Efficient Gas Heat
- Laundry Facilities
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- Prompt, Efficient, and Courteous Maintenance Team
- On-Site Management
- Beautiful Pool and Sundeck
- Short Term Lease Options
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Community Gardens
- Pay Rent Online
- Lighted Parking
- Water, Sewer and Trash Removal Paid
- Community Facebook Page
- Community Events
- Situated Next to Bay County Riverwalk and Rail Trail - 17 Miles of Trail
- BBQ/Picnic Areas
- Corporate Lease Options
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Earn $ with Our Resident Referral Program
- Helpful and Caring Leasing Team
- Bike Storage
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Off Street Parking
- Prime Walking/Jogging Conditions
- Situated Next to Bay Area Riverwalk and Railtrail
Requirements for Application
Payment of a $30 application processing fee per adult 18 years and older, along with a completed application. Within 24 hours following your application approval, you may submit your partial deposit to hold your apartment and lock you into any specials that may be offered. A partial security deposit of $100 must be paid within 24 hours of your application being approved.
Requirements for Move-in
The remainder of the security deposit is due at the time of move-in. If the application was approved without any additional deposit required, the remainder would be $200. Rent will also be due at the time of move-in.
APPLICATION & RENTAL PRACTICES:
- All applicants over the age of 18 are required to be a leaseholder.
- Potential leaseholders and guarantors are required to complete a Lease Application and pay an application processing fee.
- Application acceptance is based on whether or not the criteria is met by all leaseholders or guarantors.
- Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules and Regulations.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding information contained herein or questions about specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting the Property Manager at the community where you are applying for residency.
OCCUPANCY GUIDELINES: Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established:
|ALL ADULT HOUSEHOLD||FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN|
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY: If you or any of your occupants are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will be evicted immediately.
CRIMINAL RECORD: If you or any of your occupants have been convicted of a violent or aggressive crime against a person or property, or the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a federally defined controlled substance, you may not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) have been convicted of a crime as described above, your file will be reviewed for possible eviction.
GOOD RENTAL HISTORY: We will review your past rental history. If you have never rented before, this does not mean that your application will automatically be denied. If there are any negative reports regarding Landlord/Tenant issues, your application may not be accepted.
PROOF OF INCOME: Please be able to verify your income of no less than three times the rental rate (before any discounts) of the apartment you have chosen. Guarantors must be able to verify income of no less than five times the rental rate.
CREDIT HISTORY: Approval is based on a credit score provided by a 3rd party screening service. If you have had a bankruptcy, it must be discharged. The evaluation of your credit score may determine that you are required to pay an additional security deposit.
YOU MAY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER SIGN A GUARANTOR AGREEMENT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A FULL-TIME STUDENT: We will require you to meet the rental history and credit requirements; however, if your income is not sufficient, we will allow a member of your immediate family sign as a guarantor for you. Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules & Regulations. If either the guarantor or the student has any negative records pertaining to Landlord/Tenant issues, the application will not be approved. If approved, a double security deposit is required.