Looking to apply? View our Floor Plans to choose your next apartment home.
Receive $30 off per month on our standard 2 bedroom apartments or $40 off per month on our large 2 bedroom apartments.
12 month lease is required. Limited time only and subject to change.
Lake in the Pines Apartments, located in Fayetteville, North Carolina, offers affordable apartment living within the “All American City.” We’re minutes from Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base, shopping, and several dining options in downtown Fayetteville.
Our one and two bedroom apartment community features several layout options for you to choose from, including large apartment homes featuring over 850 square feet. We are also fur-friendly, welcoming cats and dogs less than 75lbs (restrictions apply). Enjoy our newly renovated resident clubhouse, new BBQ picnic area with charcol grills, and a Bark Park coming soon!
We make apartment living convenient at Lake in the Pines as we offer landlord paid water, designated laundry rooms in each building, and 24/7 emergency maintenance. We’re proudly affiliated with the Cumberland County School District. Call today and find out why our community is the perfect place to call home. Look, Love, and Live Better at Lake in the Pines.
- Renovated clubhouse
- Landlord paid water
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Laundry facilities in each building
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
1. This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
2. Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
3. Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
4. Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Households
Studio – 2 people
One bedroom – 2 people
Two bedroom – 4 people
Families with Children
Studio – 2 people
One bedroom – 3 people
Two bedroom – 5 people
5. Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
6. An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
7. Rental criteria.
• This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
• An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
• Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
• An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
• Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
• Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Property Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
Edward Rose & Sons
38525 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303
This information is subject to change at Owner's discretion. Revised 10/3/2016.