Stylish New Renovation Underway! Mallard Bay, located in the Chicagoland area with an easy 35+ minute commute from historic Crown Point, Indiana to Downtown Chicago, Illinois is now debuting brand new, upscale interiors! This renovation includes an entirely new level of customization in design choice for all 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom layouts. Select your choice from two custom cabinetry finish options, throughout each apartment home including a rich dark Espresso or a linen tone Chiffon both with matching quartz surfaces. Design details include color coordinated kitchen tiled backsplashes, refined plank flooring and all new contemporary appliances and lighting. No other area community offers this scale of feature forward style combined with the unique architectural privacy of 100% lakeside patios & balconies in Crown Point, IN! Visit Mallard Bay today to rediscover the newest level of modern refinement in every dwelling for ultimate comfort!
- Brand New Rennovation Featuring, Upscale, Customized Interior Finishes!
- Great Special! No Holding Fee - Reserve Your Apartment for an Application Fee of Just $40 Today! *
- Also Visit Our Other Beautiful, Local Property Brickshire Apartments - Less Than 1 Mile Away!
- Newest trending designs in cabinetry, quartz surfaces, backsplah, appliances and plank flooring
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Garage & covered parking
- On premise storage modules
- Cardio & resistance toning gym
- Custom front-to-back construction design with fewer shared walls for more privacy
- Each apartment features a private lakeside patio/balcony
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Resort style pool with WiFi sundeck
- Stocked lakes
- Next day activation for internet and digital TV service
- Pet friendly! Large pets welcome
- Leash free pet park
- One-of-a-kind maintenance guarantee
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Furnished suites available
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Full size washer/dryer accommodations
Custom apartments for rent! For up-to-the-minute apartment availability, please call (219)-662-7889, or contact us online at Mallardbay@edwardrose.com.
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $40.
A fully refundable security deposit of $500, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $175 Non-refundable cleaning fee.
Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner. Our residents are welcome to have up to two (2) pets per apartment. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat will not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
Pet(s) must be spayed or neutered and is not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken. For purposes of identification, Resident(s) will supply Owner with a current photograph of pet(s). Visiting or the temporary housing of other pets is prohibited.
The following breeds of dogs are not permitted: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro do Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed's lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum. Caged domestic birds, fish and verified service animals for residents with disabilities are permitted without need of the Addendum. All other species of animals kept as a pet(s) by Resident(s) must be specifically approved in writing by Owner.
Resident(s) will be responsible and will pay for any damage or destruction caused by the pet to the Apartment, building, appurtenances, furnishings, or other property of Owner or property of other residents including liability for bodily harm. This responsibility/liability includes the repair of damaged items to their former condition and/or replacement of same where deemed necessary by owner, which may exceed the monetary amount of the pet deposit.
Please note the following costs associated with having pets at Mallard Bay Apartments:
Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $200
Refundable Pet Deposit: $100
Monthly Pet Fee: $25
Please contact the leasing office if you have any questions or concerns.
Statement of Rental Policy
This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household
Families With Children
Studio - 2 People
Studio - 2 People
One Bedroom - 2 People
One Bedroom - 3 People
Two Bedroom - 4 People
Two Bedroom - 5 People
Three Bedroom - 6 people
Three Bedroom - 7 People
Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
An applicant’s income and/or assests must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
11611 N. Meridan Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Phone: (317) 297-3060
This information is subject to change at the owner's discretion. Revised 9/29/2016