NOW OPEN! Visit our Leasing Office at 24 Meadow Drive, Apartment 1106. Large dogs welcome; up to 75 lbs (breed restrictions apply).
River Hills Apartments offers exceptionally designed apartment homes that offer modern amenities to meet your needs. Enjoy our custom designed built-in desks with floating shelves or our attractive contemporary kitchens featuring dark custom cabinets with modern GE Energy Star black appliances. Our apartment homes feature a front-to-back apartment design which is unique to the Fond du Lac area.
Whether you are looking for a one-bedroom apartment or need the space of a two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment, you will find our premier construction and professionally managed community is one of a kind.
Busy commuters will appreciate knowing we are located near US-151 and I-41, providing convenient access to business districts in Appleton, Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha, and surrounding areas. Located directly off South Main Street, we provide a direct connection to numerous shopping and restaurant venues located in historic downtown Fond du Lac. River Hills Apartments provides easy access to Marian University, the University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac, and the main campus for Moraine Park Technical College, as well as Mercury Marine. Contact us today to discover everything River Hills Apartments has to offer. Look, Love, and Live Better at River Hills.
- Brand New and Now Open!
- Cats/dogs up to 75lbs welcome; restrictions apply
- Central heat and air
- Unique third floor options with cathedral ceilings
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
1. This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
2. Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
3. Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
4. Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. An all adult household consists of only persons 18 or older. Families with Children is a household that 1) includes one or more children under the age of 18; or 2) is in the process of adopting or gaining custody of a child under the age of 18; or 3) includes a pregnant woman. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Households
One bedroom – 2 people
Two bedroom – 4 people
Families with Children
One bedroom – 3 people
Two bedroom – 5 people
5. Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner. Our residents are welcome to have up to two (2) pets per apartment. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat will not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
Pet(s) must be spayed or neutered and is not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken. For purposes of identification, Resident will supply Owner with a current photograph of pet(s). Visiting or the temporary housing of other pets is prohibited.
The following breeds of dogs are not permitted: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro do Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed's lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum. Caged domestic birds, fish and verified service animals for residents with disabilities are permitted without need of the Addendum. All other species of animals kept as a pet(s) by Resident(s) must be specifically approved in writing by Owner.
6. An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
7. Rental criteria.
• This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
• An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
• Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
• An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
• Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
• Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Property Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
Edward Rose & Sons
38525 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303
This information is subject to change at Owner's discretion. Revised 10/3/2016.