Shannon Manor Townhomes...you'll love living here! This townhome community features 72 two and three bedroom townhomes peacefully nestled in a country atmosphere, yet the benefits of the city are just minutes away. Built with comfort in mind, our townhomes offer you modern conveniences to suit your needs. For your recreation, there are community gardens, many areas for walking and jogging, a swimming pool, picnic tables, barbeque grills, volleyball, horseshoes, basketball, and a beautiful clubhouse. You will find Shannon Manor to be more than just a place to live...it's a great place to call home!
- Online Rent Payment Option!
- Washer/Dryer in Townhome
- Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal Paid
- Community Gardens!
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Basketball, Volleyball and Horseshoes
- BBQ/Picnic Areas
- Bike Storage
- Spacious Clubhouse with a Large Screen Television and Free Wi-Fi
- Lighted Parking
- Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal Paid
- Community Gardens
- Convenient Location Near I-69
- Community Events
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Corporate Lease Option
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Helpful, Caring Leasing Team
- Earn $ with Our Resident Referral Program
- Prime Walking/Jogging Conditions
- Community Facebook Page and on Instagram
- Off-Street Parking
- Prompt, Efficient, and Courteous Maintenance Team
- On-Site Management
- Packages Accepted in Office
- Beautiful Competition - Size Pool and Sundeck
- Pay Rent Online
Requirements for Application
Payment of a $30 application processing fee per adult 18 years and older, along with a completed application. Within 24 hours following your application approval, you may submit your partial deposit to hold your apartment and lock you into any specials that may be offered. A partial security deposit of $100 must be paid within 24 hours of your application being approved.
Requirements for Move-in
The remainder of the security deposit is due at the time of move-in. If the application was approved without any additional deposit required, the remainder would be $300. Rent will also be due at the time of move-in.
APPLICATION & RENTAL PRACTICES:
- All applicants over the age of 18 are required to be a leaseholder.
- Potential leaseholders and guarantors are required to complete a Lease Application and pay an application processing fee.
- Application acceptance is based on whether or not the criteria is met by all leaseholders or guarantors.
- Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules and Regulations.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding information contained herein or questions about specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting the Property Manager at the community where you are applying for residency.
OCCUPANCY GUIDELINES: Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established:
|ALL ADULT HOUSEHOLD||FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN|
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY: If you or any of your occupants are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will be evicted immediately.
CRIMINAL RECORD: If you or any of your occupants have been convicted of a violent or aggressive crime against a person or property, or the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a federally defined controlled substance, you may not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) have been convicted of a crime as described above, your file will be reviewed for possible eviction.
GOOD RENTAL HISTORY: We will review your past rental history. If you have never rented before, this does not mean that your application will automatically be denied. If there are any negative reports regarding Landlord/Tenant issues, your application may not be accepted.
PROOF OF INCOME: Please be able to verify your income of no less than three times the rental rate (before any discounts) of the apartment you have chosen. Guarantors must be able to verify income of no less than five times the rental rate.
CREDIT HISTORY: Approval is based on a credit score provided by a 3rd party screening service. If you have had a bankruptcy, it must be discharged. The evaluation of your credit score may determine that you are required to pay an additional security deposit.
YOU MAY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER SIGN A GUARANTOR AGREEMENT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A FULL-TIME STUDENT: We will require you to meet the rental history and credit requirements; however, if your income is not sufficient, we will allow a member of your immediate family sign as a guarantor for you. Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules & Regulations. If either the guarantor or the student has any negative records pertaining to Landlord/Tenant issues, the application will not be approved. If approved, a double security deposit is required.