We offer a careful blending of spacious wooded surroundings, modern cost-efficient living space and easy access to both the small town charm of Oak Creek and the metropolitan atmosphere of the Greater Milwaukee area. Beautifully landscaped grounds and spacious enclosed corridors welcome you home. You will have a beautiful fully-equipped GE kitchen and a dining area designed for easy living. Your balcony, bay window, patio or garden level apartment will invite you to relax and enjoy the view, or stir your energies to experience community gardening, or the prime walking and jogging opportunities that abound just outside your door. Your day-to-day life is made easier with added help from energy efficient central air conditioning and energy efficient gas heat (paid by landlord), while your custom designed cabinets, GE dishwasher, refrigerator, range, and beautiful, stain-resistant, no wax vinyl floor make time in the kitchen seem to fly. In your apartment, you will have an abundance of private storage and laundry space in your separate storage room that we have equipped with a GE washer/dryer for your own private use. In addition, Tanglewood's reliable 24-hour emergency maintenance service and ample parking make life virtually worry-free. You'll love living here! Welcome Home to Tanglewood. Your new, relaxed lifestyle awaits you.
- Online Rent Payment Option!
- Washer/Dryer in apartment
- Wildlife Pond
- Free Parking
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- Across The Street From Tennis Courts, Baseball, and A Playground
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Beautiful Pool and Sundeck
- Bike Storage
- Heat, Water, Sewer, Recycling, and Trash Removal Paid
- High-Speed internet Available
- Lighted Parking
- On-Site Management
- Spacious Clubhouse with Large Screen Television
- Volleyball and Horseshoes
- Off Street Parking
- Community Facebook Page
- Earn $ with our Resident Referral Program
- Community Events
- Community Gardens
- Convenient Location Near I-94
- Corporate Leasing Available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Helpful, Caring Leasing Team
- Lush Landscaping
- Pay Rent Online
- Prime Walking/Jogging Conditions
- Prompt, Efficient and Courteous Maintenance Team
- Wildlife Pond
Requirements for Application
Within 24 hours following your application approval, you will need to submit your $250 deposit to hold your apartment and lock you into any specials that may be offered.
Requirements for Move-in
Rent will be due at the time of move-in.
APPLICATION & RENTAL PRACTICES:
- All applicants over the age of 18 are required to be a leaseholder.
- Potential leaseholders and guarantors are required to complete a Lease Application.
- Application acceptance is based on whether or not the criteria is met by all leaseholders or guarantors.
- Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules and Regulations.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding information contained herein or questions about specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting the Property Manager at the community where you are applying for residency.
OCCUPANCY GUIDELINES: Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established:
|ALL ADULT HOUSEHOLD||FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN|
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY: If you or any of your occupants are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will be evicted immediately.
CRIMINAL RECORD: If you or any of your occupants have been convicted of a violent or aggressive crime against a person or property, or the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a federally defined controlled substance, you may not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) have been convicted of a crime as described above, your file will be reviewed for possible eviction.
GOOD RENTAL HISTORY: We will review your past rental history. If you have never rented before, this does not mean that your application will automatically be denied. If there are any negative reports regarding Landlord/Tenant issues, your application may not be accepted.
PROOF OF INCOME: Please be able to verify your income of no less than three times the rental rate (before any discounts) of the apartment you have chosen. Guarantors must be able to verify income of no less than five times the rental rate.
CREDIT HISTORY: Approval is based on a credit score provided by a 3rd party screening service. If you have had a bankruptcy, it must be discharged. The evaluation of your credit score may determine that you are required to pay an additional security deposit.
YOU MAY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER SIGN A GUARANTOR AGREEMENT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A FULL-TIME STUDENT: We will require you to meet the rental history and credit requirements; however, if your income is not sufficient, we will allow a member of your immediate family sign as a guarantor for you. Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules & Regulations. If either the guarantor or the student has any negative records pertaining to Landlord/Tenant issues, the application will not be approved. If approved, a double security deposit is required.