THE GOOD LIFE BEGINS WITH A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. Thornridge Apartments offer beautiful apartments featuring 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms quietly nestled in the esteemed community of Grand Blanc. Surrounded by a peaceful country atmosphere, the convenience of the city is only minutes away. Our apartments include a G.E. refrigerator, range, and dishwasher. Some of our apartments have a cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan, heat included, and in-unit washer/dryer. As for your recreation, there are pleasant walking and jogging conditions, a sparkling swimming pool, picnic tables, barbeque grills, a basketball court, volleyball, horseshoes, breathtaking landscaping and a beautifully decorated clubhouse. Thornridge offers community gardening where residents can plant and harvest their own vegetables, fruits, or flowers. Community events are offered frequently throughout the year; these are a wonderful way to get to know your neighbors! This community not only offers the spaciousness and beauty you immediately see, but the convenience of shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and health club facilities nearby. Thornridge Apartments is luxury apartment living that's close to everything for next to nothing. Stop in to view your new home and see why our residents Expect the Best!
- Online Rent Payment Option
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- Washer/Dryer and Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- AT&T U-VERSE IS AVAILABLE!!
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- Basketball, Volleyball and Horseshoes
- Bike Storage
- Carports available
- Spacious Clubhouse with Large Screen Television and WI-FI
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Community Gardens
- Convenient Location Near I-75, I-475, I-69, and US-23
- Community Events
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Helpful, Caring Leasing Team
- Lighted Parking
- Prompt, Efficient and Courteous Maintenance Team
- Pay Rent Online
- Enclosed Dog Run Within Community
- Packages Accepted in Office
- Off Street Parking
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- On-Site Management
- Beautiful Pool and Sundeck
- Short Term Lease Option
- Community Facebook Page and on Instagram
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal Paid
- Prime Walking/Jogging Conditions
- Earn $ with our Resident Referral Program
- Corporate Leases Available
Requirements for Application
Payment of a $30 application processing fee per adult 18 years and older, along with a completed application. Within 24 hours following your application approval, you may submit your partial deposit to hold your apartment and lock you into any specials that may be offered. A partial security deposit of $100 must be paid within 24 hours of your application being approved.
Requirements for Move-in
The remainder of the security deposit is due at the time of move-in. If the application was approved without any additional deposit required, the remainder would be $200. Rent will also be due at the time of move-in.
APPLICATION & RENTAL PRACTICES:
- All applicants over the age of 18 are required to be a leaseholder.
- Potential leaseholders and guarantors are required to complete a Lease Application and pay an application processing fee.
- Application acceptance is based on whether or not the criteria is met by all leaseholders or guarantors.
- Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules and Regulations.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding information contained herein or questions about specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting the Property Manager at the community where you are applying for residency.
OCCUPANCY GUIDELINES: Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established:
|ALL ADULT HOUSEHOLD||FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN|
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY: If you or any of your occupants are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will be evicted immediately.
CRIMINAL RECORD: If you or any of your occupants have been convicted of a violent or aggressive crime against a person or property, or the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a federally defined controlled substance, you may not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) have been convicted of a crime as described above, your file will be reviewed for possible eviction.
GOOD RENTAL HISTORY: We will review your past rental history. If you have never rented before, this does not mean that your application will automatically be denied. If there are any negative reports regarding Landlord/Tenant issues, your application may not be accepted.
PROOF OF INCOME: Please be able to verify your income of no less than three times the rental rate (before any discounts) of the apartment you have chosen. Guarantors must be able to verify income of no less than five times the rental rate.
CREDIT HISTORY: Approval is based on a credit score provided by a 3rd party screening service. If you have had a bankruptcy, it must be discharged. The evaluation of your credit score may determine that you are required to pay an additional security deposit.
YOU MAY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER SIGN A GUARANTOR AGREEMENT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A FULL-TIME STUDENT: We will require you to meet the rental history and credit requirements; however, if your income is not sufficient, we will allow a member of your immediate family sign as a guarantor for you. Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules & Regulations. If either the guarantor or the student has any negative records pertaining to Landlord/Tenant issues, the application will not be approved. If approved, a double security deposit is required.