Towne Lakes Apartments located in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, welcomes you. Our spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes not only include heat and water in the rent and a full size washer and dryer, but also have other unique amenities to choose from. Select from floor plan styles that include, built in space saving computer nooks, fireplaces, and cathedral ceilings just to name a few. We even have private garages available for your convenience. Our residents take full advantage of our fitness center, outdoor pool, pet play center, community garden, and fun filled resident parties. Minutes from Fox River Mall, Hwy 41, Bubolz Nature Preserve, downtown College Avenue, and Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. It is our mission to make our community your home. We are proudly affiliated with the Appleton School District.
Ready to apply?
View our floor plans to choose which apartment home will work best for you. If the desired floor plan you are interested in is not available, you can still apply for our Priority List. Apartment availability is not guaranteed. You can always call us for up-to-minute availability.
Custom designed built-in desk with floating shelves optional
Discount available for all active duty Law Enforcement and Firefighters- Restrictions apply, please call for details.
Fenced in outdoor pet play area
Fireplace in certain apartment homes
Full-size washer and dryer in every apartment
Garages available to reserve
Online resident services
Open concept design for entertaining
Outdoor swimming pool with wrap-around sundeck
Outside storage available
Pets conditional- cats/dogs under 25lbs
Private lakefront patio or balcony
Resident community gardens during summer
Resident package receiving
Selected for the 2012 Best of Appleton Awards
Several BBQ and Picnic areas throughout the community
State-of-the-art fitness center
Unique font-to-back apartment layouts
Welcoming resident clubhouse and lounge
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
1. This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
2. Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
3. Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
4. Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Households One bedroom – 2 people Two bedroom – 4 people
Families with Children One bedroom – 3 people Two bedroom – 5 people
5. Pets.Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner. Our residents are welcome to have up to two (2) pets per apartment. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat will not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
Pet(s) must be spayed or neutered and is not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken. For purposes of identification, Resident will supply Owner with a current photograph of pet(s). Visiting or the temporary housing of other pets is prohibited.
The following breeds of dogs are not permitted: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro do Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed's lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum. Caged domestic birds, fish and verified service animals for residents with disabilities are permitted without need of the Addendum. All other species of animals kept as a pet(s) by Resident(s) must be specifically approved in writing by Owner.
Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
6. An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
7. Rental criteria.
• This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
• An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
• Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
• An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
• Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
• Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Property Manager at the community or the Regional Manager at the address below:
Edward Rose & Sons
38525 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303
This information is subject to change at Owner's discretion. Revised 04/24/2017.
Have Questions? Just Ask!
Here at Edward Rose, we're not only happy to help answer your question about housing, we're ecstatic about it! Get in touch with us and let us help you find the location and space that works just right for you.