Trappers Cove is one of Lansing's most beautiful apartment communities, featuring lush grounds with acres of rolling green lawns, shade trees, pond views, picnic tables, grills, and an abundance of wildlife to view and admire from your apartment. Trappers Cove is all about choices. There are a variety of apartment styles and lease terms to choose from. No matter your choice, you'll find the apartments to be well maintained and designed for a comfortable lifestyle. We're located on the city bus line with the gas for heating, cooking and hot water included along with water, sewer and trash services. You'll enjoy lounging on the large sundeck or taking a dip in the pool with free Wi-Fi. Visit Trappers Cove today to see the beautiful grounds and abundance of floorplan options. We'd love to welcome you home!
- Gas for heating, cooking and hot water included
- Refrigerator, gas range and disposal
- Laundry facilities in every building (luxury apartments include a washer and dryer in the apartment)
- Central air (most apartments)
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- Gas For Heating, Cooking and Hot Water included
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Free Wi-Fi At Pool with Large Sundeck and Community Building
- Dish Network and High-speed Internet Service Available
- Laundry Facilities in Every Building (Luxury Apartments include A Washer and Dryer in The Apartment)
- Availability 24 Hours
- On City Busline
- Beautiful Grounds
- Package Receiving
- Blinds included
- 12-, 6- Or 3-Month Lease. 3-Month Lease Only Offered For initial Lease.
- Bike Racks
- Off Street Parking
- Water, sewer and trash services provided
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 to 6:00
- Saturday: 10:00 to 4:00
- Sunday: by appointment
Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee or Credit Check Fee.
A security deposit and administrative fee are not collected until the day you move in.
Up to two pets, cats or dogs, are allowed per apartment in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply. Contact us for more details.