- SAVE $50 PER MONTH ON SELECT 1 AND 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS. THIS SPECIAL WILL END SOON SO HURRY IN AND LET US SHOW YOU YOUR NEW HOME!
- We are also offering a discount of $30 per month for Dow Corporation and Mid-Michigan Medical Center employees!
Surrounded by mature trees and lush landscaping, Woodland Place Apartments is the perfect place to unwind and relax at the end of the day. Stylish one and two bedroom apartments offer all of the conveniences you would expect. Woodland Place Apartments has a sparkling pool, playground, grills, picnic tables, and so much more! Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience in every building. Just as your dog or cat is part of your family, we welcome them as part of our family at Woodland Place Apartments! We are conveniently located near the Rail Trail, which offers an excellent setting for jogging, biking, rollerblading, or walking your pet. Community events are held throughout the year; these are a wonderful way to get to know your neighbors! Our maintenance and leasing staff are friendly and professional. Please call us at (844) 648-1786 to schedule your appointment, or stop in and see why when you are a resident at Woodland Place Apartments, you can Expect the Best!
- Online Rent Payment Option!
- Community Gardens
- Trash Removal Paid
- Free Water and Sewer
Sorry, No Floor Plans Found
- Prompt, Efficient, and Courteous Maintenance Team
- On-Site Maintenance
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Laundry Facilities Inside Every Building
- Off Street Parking
- On-Site Management
- Beautiful Pool and Sundeck
- Short Term Lease Options
- Helpful & Caring Leasing Team
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Community Events
- Community Gardens
- Pay Rent Online
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Close to Pere Marquette Rail Trail
- Corporate Lease Options
- Earn $ with our Resident Referral Program
- Community Facebook Page
- Bike Storage
- Lighted Parking
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Available
- Heat Paid in Select Apartments
- Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal Paid
- Prime Walking/Jogging Conditions
Payment of a $30 application processing fee per adult 18 years and older, along with a completed application. Within 24 hours following your application approval, you may submit your partial deposit to hold your apartment and lock you into any specials that may be offered. A partial security deposit of $100 must be paid within 24 hours of your application being approved.
Requirements for Move-in
The remainder of the security deposit is due at the time of move-in. If the application was approved without any additional deposit required, the remainder would be $150. Rent will also be due at the time of move-in.
APPLICATION & RENTAL PRACTICES:
- All applicants over the age of 18 are required to be a leaseholder.
- Potential leaseholders and guarantors are required to complete a Lease Application and pay an application processing fee.
- Application acceptance is based on whether or not the criteria is met by all leaseholders or guarantors.
- Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules and Regulations.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding information contained herein or questions about specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting the Property Manager at the community where you are applying for residency.
OCCUPANCY GUIDELINES: Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established:
|ALL ADULT HOUSEHOLD||FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN|
SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY: If you or any of your occupants are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) are listed on the Sex Offender Registry, you will be evicted immediately.
CRIMINAL RECORD: If you or any of your occupants have been convicted of a violent or aggressive crime against a person or property, or the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a federally defined controlled substance, you may not be permitted to live at our community. If it is discovered after you move in, that you or your occupant(s) have been convicted of a crime as described above, your file will be reviewed for possible eviction.
GOOD RENTAL HISTORY: We will review your past rental history. If you have never rented before, this does not mean that your application will automatically be denied. If there are any negative reports regarding Landlord/Tenant issues, your application may not be accepted.
PROOF OF INCOME: Please be able to verify your income of no less than three times the rental rate (before any discounts) of the apartment you have chosen. Guarantors must be able to verify income of no less than five times the rental rate.
CREDIT HISTORY: Approval is based on a credit score provided by a 3rd party screening service. If you have had a bankruptcy, it must be discharged. The evaluation of your credit score may determine that you are required to pay an additional security deposit.
YOU MAY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER SIGN A GUARANTOR AGREEMENT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A FULL-TIME STUDENT: We will require you to meet the rental history and credit requirements; however, if your income is not sufficient, we will allow a member of your immediate family sign as a guarantor for you. Acceptance consideration will be based on information pertaining to the person(s) assuming responsibilities outlined in the Lease Agreement and the Rules & Regulations. If either the guarantor or the student has any negative records pertaining to Landlord/Tenant issues, the application will not be approved. If approved, a double security deposit is required.